Top Exterior Vinyl Painting & Contractor Services in Jupiter, FL
Exterior vinyl painting isn’t an option most homeowners think about, especially when they have been convinced multiple times by other contractors and companies that replacement is better. However, we are happy to tell you that it is quite the solution for most of your problems. As long as you know what it involves, the pros and cons, and decide if this is the right choice for you, our company, Jupiter Pro Painters & Home Remodeling, can support you with the entire painting and ensure you get the most out of your investment and the vinyl you have installed in your exteriors.
The question is, can vinyl be painted? This can be actually tricky considering how some people introduce the idea, but in short, yes, it is possible. In fact, vinyl side painting offers a clear and less expensive option than replacement. Although durability and quality can be questioned, using the right type of paint can help with all these aspects. Therefore, it is not like you will be sacrificing aesthetics or other factors.
Now, this isn’t a project you can or want to handle on your own. While accessing the materials and tools may not be too difficult, do you have the required experience? Exterior vinyl painting differs from your regular painting, which is quite challenging. Overall, you need to worry about prep work; ensure you have the best technique and work around the damage and long-term benefits.
In other words, doing this is not easy but rather the opposite as long as you want a good result for your space. In this matter, our company will be more than happy to assist you and guarantee a result around quality, budget-friendliness, and durability.
Is It Worth Relying on Exterior Vinyl Painting?
Absolutely. Although this may feel and seem like not the best option, it will save you time and money and still provide 90% or more of the same quality as replacing the vinyl. As long as proper painting is done in terms of materials used, technique, and prep work, there is nothing to worry about.
The number of benefits we can list is easy to turn you to the painting side, but we want to clarify that replacement may be necessary for certain situations. When exterior vinyl siding is too damaged, or you are looking for new material and specific aesthetics, you will need to consider the replacement and work around your next project.
However, whenever you want to keep the vinyl and only bring a new design while also having a clear idea, you will be happy to know exterior vinyl painting comes with all the benefits you need:
- It is more affordable since you end up saving over 50% of your budget.
- Aesthetics aren’t disappointing since you can opt for multiple colors, designs, and patterns.
- You get a protective layer that won’t wear out easily since the type of vinyl paint differs from the standards.
- Your property’s value is boosted since having exterior vinyl painting only enhances the value of the exterior, even when the vinyl itself isn’t that new.
- You can expect the siding to last longer and perform in all weather conditions.
- The time that is saved is worth the investment itself. Hence, make sure to have a good professional performing the whole painting.
Our company will be there to make sure you don’t have to worry about any details. As long as you reach out first, we can handle the rest of the steps and project at hand.
How We Perform Exterior Vinyl Painting
At Jupiter Pro Painters & Home Remodeling, we like having our clients know the whole process so that they can rest assured they won’t have to worry about the quality and how the entire project is handled. Hence, expect us to share a more specific and customized one later on, but for now, this is what usually goes into it:
- We assess and inspect the siding vinyl to make sure repairs and extra services are not required before the painting.
- In case repairs are needed, we perform them accordingly.
- Prep work and cleaning the surface is our next step to ensure we can paint.
- Priming may not always be necessary, but we need an inspection for this once the sidings are all exposed.
- We help you choose the color and tone for your paint.
- Proceed with the application and how we get the exterior vinyl painting done.
- Cover it with a final layer for durability.
Here is a list of our services you can get at Jupiter Pro Painters & Home Remodeling:
There are so many areas or regions where we offer these services with most of them being cities.
However, if you need any of these services, you need to contact us. The list below comprises the areas where we offer these services.